Capstone Bros. Contracting is a locally-owned and operated business based right here in Burnsville, MN and serves the Twin Cities metro area. We have over 40 years of combined experience serving the local residents with our expertise in the construction industry. Our company is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and we’re able to do construction on both residential and commercial properties. Our goal is to maintain integrity in every aspect of our service and we aim to achieve that by providing excellent customer service and craftsmanship.
Burnsville MN Roofing Contractors | Burnsville MN Roofing Contractors
St Paul Roofing Contractor St Paul Roofing Contractor
Twin Cities Commercial & Residential Contractor
Twin Cities Commercial & Residential Contractor
At Capstone Bros. Contracting, we know how important it is to keep your home safe! We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, and storm damage.
The roof is one of your main lines of defense when it comes to rain and other types of harsh weather. Make sure yours is in good shape before bad weather hits by getting in touch with Capstone Bros. Contracting. We can do roof replacements, roofing repairs, hail damage, storm damage, cedar shingles, shake replacements. Be sure to give us a call to schedule your free roof inspection.
Your windows may be costing you a fortune in utility bills. If they’re getting old, it may be time to replace them with more energy efficient windows that will lower your utility bills significantly. You can also add value to your property by having new quality windows installed. If you think it’s time for new windows to be installed, get in touch with Capstone Bros. Contracting to make an appointment.
Siding is also another important part of your property that protects it from weathering. It can also provide a nice aesthetic effect, depending on what type you have. Here at Capstone Bros. Contracting, we install vinyl siding, steel siding, wood siding, and composite siding. If you’re interested in replacing your home or business’s siding soon, get in touch with us to discuss your wide variety of options and we’ll help you choose the right one for your purposes and budget.
If ice, snow, hail, rain, or wind has damaged your home, don’t postpone repairs for longer than necessary. Severe weather can cause serious damage to your home or business, and can get quite costly to repair if you put it off for too long.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Should I Ask My Roofing Contractor Burnsville Before Hiring?
Here are some questions that any good Burnsville roofing company should be able to answer:
- Do you have experience with roofs like mine?
- How long have you been in business as a Burnsville roofer?
- Do you have any customer testimonials?
- Do you offer warranties on your work?
- What types of materials do you use for roofing in Burnsville?
- Do you offer Burnsville roof repair?
What are the signs I need a local Burnsville roofing contractor?
- You see water stains on your ceiling or walls. These can mean a leaky roof or a problem with gutters or downspouts.
- Roof shingles are curling up at the edges, or they’re falling off. This is usually caused by wind damage or lack of maintenance.
- Your attic has mold growing on it—this is usually caused by leaks in your roof or walls letting in water, which then causes mold to grow on your insulation and wood framing inside the house.
Why Do I Need a Commercial Roofing Contractor?
- Commercial roofers Burnsville are experienced in the field. They know how to identify and fix problems with your roof, whether it’s a leak or something more serious. Hire a Capstone Bros Contracting for your commercial roofing repairs Burnsville.
- They can help you find the best materials for your needs. They’ll be able to tell you what kind of material would work best for your business, and they can even help you find the best price for those materials. Capstone will help with commercial roofing Burnsville and find quality materials for your roof so it lasts.
- They follow roofing codes to keep you safe. It is important to have a roofer who does their work up to code because it will help ensure they do it correctly. A roofing company Burnsville should follow the proper codes.
“I am writing to commend your company, its employees, its subcontractors, and especially Aaron Nelson, for the outstanding roof-replacement job on our townhouse complex… Aaron also knows his way around the job site. He assured us that he would personally be on the job during the entire re-roofing process. He was. He, and all the tradesmen, were always courteous and respectful of our property. Via email, Aaron kept all homeowners continually aware of the work schedule, rain delays, as well as equipment and vehicle parking. I asked all home owners if they have any issues or concerns about the roofing. There are none-amazing! The board of directors and I have nothing but praise for your company and the employees that worked on our property.”
"Capstone Bros. replaced my roof today (all in one day) with a crew of 10 and an amazing degree of professionalism, this team accomplished in one day what I expected to last 3-4 days. The quality of the team was only beat by the finished product of my roof. These guys are truly professionals and I would highly recommend them!"
"They are amazing hard workers come in at 6am and don't leave until the sun comes down. They will stay and make sure everything is the way it was. They made sure or satellite tv was working before they left!!!"
"Jay Greene and his crew went above and beyond to repair my roof leak and eyebrow structural issues. Jay explained every step of the process, making me feel very comfortable. Highly recommend for a trusted expert!"
"Contacted Capstone Bros. to repair my garage wall that buckled due to water damage. Aaron the project manager was very professional and amazing to work with. All work was explained in detail before hand. Work was done on time, according to specs, and on budget. I can't thank Capstone Bros. enough for the work they did or the way they handled themselves. I would defiantly recommend Capstone Bros. to my friends and family."
"I’m happy with the communication I get from Jay, Adam and Dylon with Capstone. As a subcontractor who has worked with many construction companies throughout Minnesota, I would rate them on top! You feel the honesty and integrity from this company when you first meet them. I’m happy to refer this company to everyone I know."
"Jake was our main contact for replacing our roof, siding, gutters and downspouts. It's been a very long time since we've had such excellent customer service. Jake would always keep us up-to-date on the schedule and any questions my husband and I had regarding the roof and siding. I would highly recommend this company for roofing, and siding. They do excellent work."
"Very satisfied with our new siding. The workers were here everyday on time and worked no matter what the weather. Aaron was continuously checking to make sure everything was being done properly. Very professional and courteous company. We would recommend for any work you need done."
"Fantastic company to work with! Aaron was our project manager and was so thorough and professional. We had our roof replaced and he explained the process step by step. Great follow through. Everything went according to schedule. The crew was extremely efficient. They left the area around the house in immaculate condition after the project was completed. So glad we chose to work with Capstone!"